MyAICT Virtual Campus
Terms and conditions of use
Security of your account
The MyAICT Virtual Campus is a portal protected by login details. You must provide AICT with current, complete, and accurate information as prompted by the registration process and agree to regularly update this information to maintain its completeness and accuracy. You must not obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to any part or feature of this website through any means not intentionally made available to you by AICT.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any account information, user names, logins, passwords, and security questions and answers that you use to access any page or feature on this website. You are responsible for logging off from your account and any protected areas of the website. Further, you are fully responsible for all activities occurring under your accounts, user names, logins, passwords, and security questions and answers including that may result from your negligence, carelessness, misconduct, or failure to use or maintain appropriate security measures. If you become aware of any suspicious or unauthorised conduct concerning your accounts, user names, logins, passwords, or security questions and answers, you should contact AICT immediately. AICT will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this condition of use.
The contents of this Web Site are subject to copyright. No part of these documents may be reproduced in any or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without the express written permission of AICT.
Disclaimer of Liability
This website was prepared in good faith and, to the extent permitted by law, we accept no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising in connection with access to this website, howsoever arising. If you believe that any information contained in or linked from this Web Site is incorrect or inaccurate, please let us know via: firstname.lastname@example.org
In particular, we do not accept liability arising in connection with:
- any errors or omissions;
- information being out of date;
- access to the website being unavailable;
- viruses and any damage to your equipment or data as a result of accessing or downloading information from the website. (AICT advises all users to make regular backup copies of any of their data/ work)
Modification and Monitoring of Website
- Must not replicate content contained in the MyAICT Virtual Campus;
- Must not create a boarder environment or browser around content contained in the MyAICT Virtual Campus
- Must not present misleading or false information about AICT's services or products;
- Must not use any of AICT logos or intellectual property without prior written permission from AICT;
- Must not upload or link any content that could be construed as obscene, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, inappropriate for all ages, or violate any laws.
Accuracy of the information provided
The information on the website is current at the time of posting, however, may be subject to change at any time.
Collection of IP addresses
It is necessary for AICT to collect your IP address for your interaction with various parts of the AICT website. Your IP address is the identifier for your computer when you are using the internet.